TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using http://twobrothers.co.in website, you accept these terms and conditions in full accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you submit any material to our website (http://twobrothers.co.in ) or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website (http://twobrothers.co.in) by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that your age is above 18 years.
2. Licence to use website.
- Only view pages from our website in a web browser.
- Can’t download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- You must bNot print any pages from our website.
- Can’t stream audio and video files from our website and
- use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of our terms and conditions.
2.1 Except as expressly permitted by the provisions of our terms and conditions, you must not save and download any material from our website (http://twobrothers.co.in) to your computer.
2.2 You may only use our http://twobrothers.co.in website for your own business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
2.3 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit, delete and modify any material on our website.
2.4 EUnless you own or control the relevant rights in the material
You must not:
- republish your personal material from our website (including republication on other websites)
- sell, rent your material from our website
- show any personal material from our website in publicli>
- exploit any material from our website for a commercial purpose or
- redistribute any material from our website.
2.4 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website(http://twobrothers.co.in), or indeed our whole website, at our discretion, you must not circumvent or bypass, or you must not attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our (http://twobrothers.co.in) website.
3. Acceptable use
You must not:
Use our http://twobrothers.co.in website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Use our http://twobrothers.co.in website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our http://twobrothers.co.in website without our express written consent.
Access or interact with our http://twobrothers.co.in website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our http://twobrothers.co.in website; or
use data collected from our http://twobrothers.co.in website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing).
3.2 You must not use data collected from our http://twobrothers.co.in website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
3.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our http://twobrothers.co.in website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4. Your content: licence
You must not:
In these terms & conditions, your all works, content, and materials (including without limitation text, images, graphics, audio material, video material, dot Exe files, scripts, software, and text files) that you submit to us or our http://twobrothers.co.in website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website it will be secure in our store.
User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to purchase coupons from the Website. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Twobrothers of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Twobrothers cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.